Notarization staus code 7000

I am getting rejected while notarizing.

{ "logFormatVersion": 1, "jobId": "123456-123456-123456-123456", "status": "Rejected", "statusSummary": "Team is not yet configured for notarization. Please contact Developer Programs Support at developer.apple.com under the topic Development and Technical / Other Development or Technical Questions.", "statusCode": 7000, "archiveFilename": "AppName.dmg", "uploadDate": "2024-07-26T18:51:25.866Z", "sha256": "a37cd79", "ticketContents": null, "issues": null }

Do let me know how I can configure my team for notarization.

File size is 103 MB. Made in Electron + Vue.

Answered by DTS Engineer in 797833022

See my response here.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

See my response here.

Share and Enjoy

Basically No response. As a developer my self this was the first thing I did, that is searched other responses with similar issues. But this thread itself leads to nothing.

The only thing that I got from the Developer Support was a survey form to fill "How did it went with the Advisor?". But there was no advisor

But there was no advisor

Hmmm, that’s not good. Unfortunately there’s nothing I can do about this. I don’t have any insight into the DevPrograms process. My advice is that you start a new thread in the Developer Tools & Services > Apple Developer Program subtopic and see if prompts a response.

Please post a link to your new thread here, just for my own records.

Share and Enjoy

Notarization staus code 7000

Q