How to open adobe raw image with phpickerviewcontroller

Hi, Experts I am using phpickerviewcontroller to open photos in iPhone. It works well for most of photos, such as jpeg, heif. But it failed for photo with raw image on iPhone14 plus. And I found the TypeIdentifier for it is com.adobe.raw-image. I use result.itemProvider.loadFileRepresentation(forTypeIdentifier: "com.adobe.raw-image") to load the raw photo, it always failed, with "Error loading file representation: Cannot load representation of type com.adobe.raw-image". I had try some other param: such as forTypeIdentifier: public.image, public.camera-raw-image, both of them did not work.

How can I load this type of raw photo?

Below is my code details:

// MARK: - PHPickerViewControllerDelegate
func picker(_ picker: PHPickerViewController, didFinishPicking results: [PHPickerResult]) {
    picker.dismiss(animated: true, completion: nil)
    var resultIndex = 0
    DDLogInfo("Pick \(results.count) photos")

for result in results {
        resultIndex += 1
        DDLogInfo("Process \(resultIndex) photo")

DDLogInfo("Registered type identifiers for itemProvider:")
        for typeIdentifier in result.itemProvider.registeredTypeIdentifiers {
            DDLogInfo("TypeIdentifier \(typeIdentifier)")
        }

if(result.itemProvider.hasItemConformingToTypeIdentifier(UTType.image.identifier)) {
            DDLogInfo("Result \(resultIndex) is image")
        }

if result.itemProvider.canLoadObject(ofClass: UIImage.self) {
            DDLogInfo("Can load \(resultIndex) image")
            //more code for photo
        } else {
            DDLogInfo("Load special image, such as raw")
            result.itemProvider.loadFileRepresentation(forTypeIdentifier: "com.adobe.raw-image") { url, error in
                if let error = error {
                    DDLogInfo("Error loading file representation: \(error.localizedDescription)")
                    return
                } 

I found if the TypeIdentifier for the raw image just is com.adobe.raw-image, open the image will failed. I have test on another iPhone 15 Pro, the raw image contain both com.adobe.raw-image, and com.apple.private.photos.thumbnail.standard type identifiers, phpicker can open the image.

So how to open the images which just contain com.adobe.raw-image identify with phpicker. Or how to take a photo with com.apple.private.photos.thumbnail.standard and com.adobe.raw-image on iPhone14 pro(iOS 17.5)

I update iOS from 16 to 17.5 for iPhone 14 Pro. I found the new photo taken after update can be open by phpicker, but the old photo taken before update still can not be open. Is any tools to convert the old raw photo? Or any API to open the old raw photo?

How to open adobe raw image with phpickerviewcontroller

Q