Certificate installation failed & Revoke certificate

when I trying to run my App in mac or iPhone, Xcode alert "Revoke certificate", and when I click "Revoke Certificate", it begin loading ,then become"Certificate installation failed". and if I click try again, it become "Revoke certificate" again, how to I resolve this problem.

1. Check Certificate Status:

Open Xcode and navigate to Xcode -> Preferences -> Accounts.
Select your Apple ID on the left-hand side.
Click on "Manage Certificates..." and ensure that both your development and distribution certificates are valid and not expired.

2. Renew Certificates:

If your certificates are expired or invalid:
Navigate to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
Create new certificates (development or distribution) if needed by following the step-by-step instructions provided on the portal.

3. Update Xcode and macOS:

Ensure you are using the latest version of Xcode and macOS. Updates often include fixes for certificate-related issues. Update Xcode from the Mac App Store and macOS from System Preferences -> Software Update.

4. Revoke and Re-create Certificates (if necessary):

If your current certificates are stuck in a bad state:
Revoke them through the Apple Developer portal.
Create new certificates to replace the revoked ones. Remember to update your provisioning profiles to use the new certificates.

5. Keychain Access:

Certificate issues can sometimes be related to problems in the Keychain.
Open Keychain Access on your Mac (Applications -> Utilities -> Keychain Access).
Check for any expired or duplicate certificates related to your Apple Developer account. Remove any that are unnecessary or expired.

Clean and Rebuild Project:

After updating or renewing certificates, clean your Xcode project (Shift + Cmd + K) and rebuild it (Cmd + B) to ensure that the changes take effect properly.

Consult Apple Developer Support:

If the issue persists despite following these steps, consider contacting Apple Developer Support for further assistance. They can provide specific guidance based on your account and certificate details.
By following these steps systematically, you should be able to resolve the "Revoke certificate" and "Certificate installation failed" issues in Xcode. Remember to keep backups of your certificates and provisioning profiles to avoid future disruptions.
Certificate installation failed & Revoke certificate

Q