IOS 18 Beta 2 bug fix

After a week of testing iOS 18. iPhone XS keeps randomly up and down cellular network which shows low signal /no service/ hig signal after I use it for a few minutes. second bugs is keyboard switching , sometimes don’t work auto predictive and auto capitalisation in keyboard. Reported this issue through feedback assistant. Please fix this bug in next iOS 18 beta.

Reported this issue through feedback assistant.

It's great that you did that. I think it's good practice to also post the feedback numbers here for reference.

I installed iOS 18 Beta 2 on my 15 pro max and immediately had the following problems: the back panel became very hot and the phone runs out of battery in almost 4-5 hours. i really regret installing this update.

15 pro max can not work properly any software with beta 2, will suddenly shut down, there is still no solution

My i phone SE 2 is laggy than ios 17 and its keyboard is laggy also and its battey is draining like 1 percentage in minutes whatever you do if you do not use your phone whole 70 percentage charge is gone in the morning and i am finding my iphone is 0 percentage in the morning... it's totally bad 🙂

I did the iOS 18 beta update, but when the time comes for the usage limit that I set at 10pm, if by chance they need apps on the iPhone 13 pro it doesn't ignore the limitation and the apps can be used. however, on the iPhone SE 2023 it works, the limitation is removed. but it was taking us away until yesterday morning, but today it wasn't found and I have almost all the apps on my 13 pro blocked. I'm desperate and have made several reports both via email and with the feedback app. help!!!

on the iPhone 13 with IoS 18 Beta2 some apps give a white screen. On TikTok when watching a movie and you go to the page oh the person all videos give a white screen.

IOS 18 Beta 2 bug fix

Q