Xcode Accessibility audit in UI Tests gives less than stellar results

I have added a UI test that uses the newish app.performAccessibilityAudit() on each of the screens in my SwiftUI app. I get a handful of test failures for various accessibility issues. Some of them are related to iOS issues (like the "legal" button in a map view doesn't have a big enough tappable are; and, I think, there is a contrast issue with selected tabs in a tab bar, or maybe it is a false positive). Two of the error type I get are around Text elements that use default font styles (like headline) but that apparently get clipped at times and apparently "Dynamic Type font sizes are unsupported". For some of the errors it supplies a screenshot of the whole screen along with an image of the element that is triggering the error. For these text errors it only provides the overall image. After looking at the video I saw that part of the test runs the text size all the way up and I could see that at the largest size or two the text was getting cut off despite using default settings for the frames on all the Text elements. After a bit of trial and error I managed to get the text to wrap properly even at the largest of sizes and most of the related errors went away running on an iPhone simulator. I switched to an iPad simulator and the errors re-appeared even though the video doesn't show the text getting clipped.

Does anyone have any tips for actually fixing these issues? Or am I in false positive land here? Also, is there any way to get more specific info out of the test failures? Looking at the entire screen and trying to guess where the issue is kinda sucks.

Xcode Accessibility audit in UI Tests gives less than stellar results

Q