Screen Time Crash. IOS 18 Dev Beta 1

I have experienced a consistent bug with screen time in IOS 18 DB1. It just doesn’t work, but the limits still function. I cannot access screen time settings (it just crashes) nor can I disable screen time from within a blocked app itself. Have not found any workaround.

I have logged a feedback report, FB13932765 (Unable to open screen time settings, it just crashes)

I Hope this can be looked at and resolved by the next update.

Thanks, Felix

This is very annoying. I had this bug on the developer beta and reported it (FB13993829). Since it was fixed there, I didnt expect the bug to be ported to the public beta. I guess they branched out before the fix, but this is bad. When I updated my main iPhone, I was expecting it to work, I know I had to report it again: FB14415404.

Still happening

Manually changing the date is the only work around thus far. Just be mindful of any calendar events you have scheduled.

i Am having the same issue

Same issue. Apple needs to fix this.

Finally it’s fixed in The iOS 18 developer beta 4 update

For me fixed too :-) finally 15pro

Same, except my screen time was set up by someone else (my parents) and it doesn’t work at all, only on my phone (which is on iOS 12.5.7).

As a workaround, instead of re-installing the OS, you can ”Turn Off App & Website Activity” and just turn it back ON.

Screen Time Crash. IOS 18 Dev Beta 1

Q