Ios 18 beta time limit not working properly

i’ve recently updated to ios 18. I previously had a time limits set for instagram on my phone , so if i am past my time limit i could just ignore the time limit and continue using the app, but after upgrading to ios 18, i simply cannot use the app after the 1 hour limit set by me. Sometimes it would open, but without sound. I have tried all the things like turning off downtime ,turning off app and webtime activity , adding the app to always allowed list and so on. still no better. I use an 11 pro max.

Same problem. iPhone 15 Pro Max, Radek CZ

Same here. Tried turning it off from my Macbook and it still is happening

It was the same for me. After the Public Beta was out, I reformatted my iPhone 14 Pro just to install it (I was on iOS 18 Developer Beta 3). I can't use any app on the previous Time Limit, not even my iMessages. That sucks; I can't log in or use 2-factor authentications. I need a solution ASAP.

The same problem

I DECIDED (partially) to reinstall any of the applications that do not work due to screen time and everything will work for you!!! But the Screen Time tab itself is also buggy, but at least I can use applications!!!)

I DECIDED (partially) to reinstall any of the applications that do not work due to screen time and everything will work for you!!! But the Screen Time tab itself is also buggy, but at least I can use applications!!!)

FB14340936 any update on this Ticket, this is really furstrating user's because we are unable to use are application on which we have set the limit, it is not letting us ignore the limit for today nothing works in iphone. Please take this on priority or else help us degrade our iphone to previous IOS version.

I have a similar problem. I cant ignore the limit and when I try to disable app limit the settings app crashes.

I have the same issue. I have updated to 18 Beta on my Iphone 13 Pro and now all my apps are frozen behind the time limit as I can ignore it/change it/remind me/ disable it. When I go try disable it in the settings the whole settings app freezes.

Guys whoever is having those issues I found a temporary bypass. You need to go to settings-general-date&time-change automatic to manual and then pick a time in the next day. Its not ideal as you will have wrong time on device but at least you will be able to use the apps that were blocked by the time limit. I will be trying to restore back to iOS 17 as this issue has been going on for over a month looking at this thread and nothing has been done.

FB14387486. First bug I noticed when I downloaded the public beta. Reported it on 7/18 and it continues to say that there are no recent similar reports. This page clearly shows that many are experiencing the same problem since June and there’s still no fix!

I would say this is quite serious since the Settings app will also crash trying to get to the “Screen Time” setting.

Ios 18 beta time limit not working properly

Q