Invalid binary when submitting a build to appstore connect

When I send a build in Xcode the process occurs normally, but a few minutes later I receive an e-mail saying:

"ITMS-90683: Missing purpose string in Info.plist - Your app’s code references one or more APIs that access sensitive user data, or the app has one or more entitlements that permit such access. The Info.plist file for the “***.app” bundle should contain a NSMicrophoneUsageDescription key with a user-facing purpose string explaining clearly and completely why your app needs the data. If you’re using external libraries or SDKs, they may reference APIs that require a purpose string. While your app might not use these APIs, a purpose string is still required."

So the problem is the description of the use of the microphone, right?

As the attached image shows that I have already done this process, and I continue to receive this error.

Even when I remove the part of the avfoundation code that uses the microphone to try to submit the build, the error continues to be returned to me

If you look at the app in the archive or in the build products folder, does the info.plist file contain NSMicrophoneUsageDescription? (control-click and select "Raw Keys and Values" to make Xcode show the real key instead of the 'friendly' description)

Invalid binary when submitting a build to appstore connect

Q