profile doesnt support tap to pay iphone

I'm trying to upload my app with Tap to Pay on iPhone functionality. However, I'm getting error message "Profile doesn't include com.apple.developer.proximity-reader.payment.acceptance entitlement." I've confirmed many times that I have the distribution profile with this capability. Any idea what might be the issue? The development environment works perfectly. please check my post on apple forum. https://forums.developer.apple.com/forums/thread/755736

Answered by DTS Engineer in 798752022

Hi @srdpnr,

The managed entitlement was approved for only the Development distribution type. To request for permission for the App Store and Ad hoc distribution types, please respond to the confirmation email received after your initial entitlement request. The provisioning team will provide the next steps to begin the public distribution review process and eventually approve your app for distribution via TestFlight and the App Store.

Cheers,

Paris

Hi @srdpnr,

The managed entitlement was approved for only the Development distribution type. To request for permission for the App Store and Ad hoc distribution types, please respond to the confirmation email received after your initial entitlement request. The provisioning team will provide the next steps to begin the public distribution review process and eventually approve your app for distribution via TestFlight and the App Store.

Cheers,

Paris

profile doesnt support tap to pay iphone

Q