Ask about update Capability that need to update Distribution Profile?

Dear Apple and Developers,

I have an Identifier that is "com.abc.xyz" and have Distribution Profile for it ("com.abc.xyz"), it will expired on 14-May-2024. Now I would like to add one more Capability that is NFC (NFC Tag Reading) for Identifier ("com.abc.xyz").

The problem is that the Distribution Profile ("com.abc.xyz") shows an invalid expiration (the previous is 14-May-2024).

My questions are: 1./ As my understand, I can still distribute my application ("com.abc.xyz") with old Identify (without NFC Capability) and Old Distribute profile (Currently is expiration invalid) they are still working until 14-May-2024 (Expired date for old Distribute profile), is it right? (including installing the application on registered devices or in-house, enterprise distribution).

2./ I need to update the new identify for the Distribution Profile ("com.abc.xyz") before 14-May-2024 if I would like my application working normally, is it right? (including installing the application on registered devices or in-house, enterprise distribution).

Thank you for your support

Thanks,

Dear Apple and Developers,

Do anyone have experience and knowledge about it?

Thanks,

Ask about update Capability that need to update Distribution Profile?

Q