Unable to Run Profile Instruments

I just downloaded Xcode 15 RC and iOS 17 RC on an iPhone Xr. When running the app it seems to run fine however when trying to run in profile mode I get the error:

Failed to install embedded profile for com...* : 0xe800801f (Attempted to install a Beta profile without the proper entitlement.) Verify that the Developer App certificate for your account is trusted on your device. Open Settings on the device and navigate to General -> VPN & Device Management, then select your Developer App certificate to trust it.

Does anyone have any insight into what the issue may be? There is nothing to select within VPN & Device Management when I navigate there

There are no other application screens to show. The app consists of only one scene. However, it is used in specific events where there are explanatory panels. I have modified the description of the App by adding this information. The marker in reality is a background that occupies the entire wall. It may be that when testing with the marker on the monitor it is lost and the image disappears. I put the app under review again.

I'm sorry. I made a mistake, I shouldn't have responded to this post. I made a mistake pasting the answer. It should have been on another post.

Unable to Run Profile Instruments

Q