Transfer App Issue

Our App use iCloud Key-Value Storage, after being transferred from old team to new team, app build failed and the error shows "Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: "appbundleid"" doesn't match the entitlements file's value for the com.apple.developer.ubiquity-kvstore-identifier entitlement.", I look up the Provision profile, value for the com.apple.developer.ubiquity-kvstore-identifier is oldteamid.appbundleid, the value should be newteamid.appbundleid.

how can i solve this?

Hello, that's expected behavior, please update your entitlements file with the iCloud KVS value embedded in the provisioning profile of the transferred app.

You can learn more under the Apps Using iCloud section of this support page.

how can i find iCloud KVS value embedded in the provisioning profile? i need help with this , i have the same scenario , we transferred the app.

I just transferred the app and I got the same error, we do not use Icloud in our app but anyway we checked the Icloud Identifier. What else can we do? Has anyone managed to solve it? We have already updated Identifier, Keys, Profiles and everything the same

Hello, I had the same problem and I solved, the iCloud KVS (com.apple.developer.ubiquity-kvstore-identifier) value is located in the provisioning profile (~/Library/MobileDevice/ProvisioningProfiles/{your_provisioning_profile}) that value must be updated in the entitlements file.

I hope this help you

Transfer App Issue

Q