OpenGL on future iPhones and Macs?

Hello everyone! After some time to think about I proceed with graphics api, I figured opengl will be my first since I'm completely new to graphics programming. As in my last post you may find, I was speaking on moltenvk and might just use metal instead, along with the demos I found using metal. So for now, and I know this is said MANY TIMES, apple deprecated opengl but wish to use it because I'm new to graphics programming and want to develop an app(a rendering engine really) for the iPhone 14 Pro Max and macOS Ventura 13.2(I think this is the latest). So what do you guys think? Can I still use opengl es on the 14 max, along with opengl 4+ on latest macOS even though is deprecated?

People are leaving out important context. OpenGL is the only graphics API that works on all of the main platforms.

If someone is trying to write a game that needs the absolute best highest performance you will need to write specialized graphics code for each if the various platforms. But if you are a beginner, and just learning? OpenGL is what you use to create a game that works on all of the main platforms.

Apple can only ever get rid of OpenGL if they are ready to kill of a large number of apps in the App Store.

OpenGL on future iPhones and Macs?

Q