IAPs "Developer Action Needed" but no indication on what's wrong

My IAPs were rejected on the localization section. I updated those and the localization changed to "Ready for submission" but the over all IAP still says "developer action needed"

How do I find what other action is needed? I have a new binary in review now but, that didnt change anything with the IAPs.

It is Ready for submission, which means you can submit, but probably you didn't (otherwise it would turn to "Wait for verification").

Check in the left panel if you have an item (such as App verification) with a (1) badge meaning it is waiting for some confirmation action from you. If so, click on this link and confirm to submit for verification.

The localization section on the IAPs were rejected in the last submission. I corrected them and now that section says "Prepare for Submission" but the overall status of the IAP still says "developer action needed"

I am having the same issue, The subscription shows Developer Action Needed As stated by some on web:

• I have tried changing price , adding space, changing ref name, changing availability
  • Also tried a hack for submitting for review by quickly tapping on submit after page reloads

But the issue is still there and i am not able to submit the IAP product with new build

This seems to be just a good old bug within App Store Connect. I could not help myself other than creating a new subscription and adding it to the binary.

IAPs "Developer Action Needed" but no indication on what's wrong

Q