New Apple Developer Team not showing up in Xcode

I just started a new position with a new company and was just recently added to their Apple Dev account. When I sign into App Store Connect and navigate to users my app id is clearly listed with developer permissions. However, in Xcode my new team does not show up when I sign into my account and it just lists my personal team. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Still facing this issue. We also tried to change "Preferred Currency", but not work =((

I have tried all the suggested work arounds and am also still having the same issue, I'm an admin on the account and unable to get a signing key to do a production build.

After wasting lots of time, I found simple solution to make it work.

1. Open Xcode
  2. Create NEW project
  3. Select Target => now you will see your team in Signing & Capabilities.

Just close this project and you will able to see team in your project.

This helped me: https://stackoverflow.com/a/64168851

Xcode does not see your development team(it is not a personal team) until admin check in the next setting in AppStoreConnect even if your role is Developer

Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles

Unfortunately all workarounds so far didn't work for me:

1. changed Preferred Currency
  2. created a new project.
  3. checked "Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles" and "Access to Cloud Managed Distribution Certificate"

I'm running into the same issue. Have used this Apple ID for 2 years and it will not let me access the team I was just added to.

I can view the team in App Store Connect, but not in the developer portal, which means that while I am able to create a new app listing in App Store Connect, I am unable to create the new bundle id and sign builds.

I've tried all the workarounds noted in this thread to no avail.

Removing the user in App Store Connect and re-adding the user with correct permissions fixed it for me :).

Still having the issue.

Same Problem

You have to check the bundle Identifier as same as mentioned in developer account identifiers or else signout and signin again in xcode or else take an app manager persimmon so that builds also can be submitted then recheck the signing certificates from xcode in targets section from your root project

The correct team is still missing in my Xcode prefs. All the tricks above didn't help. Apple is fast asleep…

I'm experiencing the same issue. I have admin role with an access to certificates and profiles. I'm trying to add a new developer to a team. I did check the "Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles." checkbox. The developer is able to see a team in AppStoreConnect but doesn't in Developer Center and Xcode. Apple, are you going to fix this issue?

i have a same problem..

same

Same

New Apple Developer Team not showing up in Xcode

Q