iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Hi!
I've installed iOS beta 4 on my iPhone 11 Pro and since then, I lost the signal and I don't have data. I have another iPhone X with iOS 14, and I don't have issue with it. It only occurs on iPhone 11.

I tried many things like:
  • Reset network setting

• Turn off/on airplane mode

• Turn off/on cellular data

• Hard reboot

• Soft reboot

• Reset content and data

• Turn off/on roaming

Same issues
It seems that the cell is looking for the signal constantly.

Do you have any idea how to fix it ?

So heres what I noticed after 10 months of dealing with this issue- IF there is a wifi present- the phone automatically switches to wifi, normal occurrence. THEN I lose all cellular data. I RARELY see that both exist. So for the last week- I reset my network settings and am solely using cellular, it went out ONCE for 3 seconds and came back. Fix this APPLE!

Same issue here. IPhone 12 Pro. Have been working without issues until IOS 14.4. Now I only get 3G signal where I live. Switching to my android phone gives me 4G without any issues so there's definitely something going on with the IOS update.

No change going to latest 14.6.

[PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!! IF U OWN IPHONE 11, 11 PR, 11 PRO MAX, XR

Hi guys, I have be researching about this issue for a month now and I have had the same issues with my iPhone 11 Pro and due to my phone just being 2 months after expired date, I will need to pay RS 60,000 which is almost $850 more than 3/4 of the amount I paid for my phone, its is disastrous paying this amount in just a year, I request you to call apple support buy finding your country's number on this (https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201232) and tell them about this issue which is mostly happening in iPhone 11, 11 pro, 11 pro max and Xr mostly, clearly tell them this issues has manufacturing issues which is arising and we need a solution the more people will call the chances are higher for us to get our phones replaced, Tell them you know many people through apple forum having the same issue, only we can help ourselves, please like this comment for high reach

Same issue iPhone 12 Pro Max stated 2 hours ago when not on WiFi I cannot access the internet it’s as if the phone is not provisioned for mobile data toggling All promise didn’t work, just happened out the blue. IOS Beta 14.7 calls text work but no internet with 5G on/off auto LTE.

I’m also in the same boat and it’s driving me mad! I have carried out a full factory reset, had a new SIM card from my provider and no change, I have missed so many important calls! Is there any fix yet @apple?!

The same issue is currently happening to me, I have a temporary solution.I walk with a pin and and each time I loose the network I just open the sim slot and close it immediately and that will work for some few hours then I loose it again. It must the new IOS and I hope apple will fix this as soon as possible

Same on SE 2020. I have also suffering same problem last 2-months.
Hope Apple will solve this issue ASAP.

Dang. I kinda cannot believe how many people are dealing with this issue. I have the same thing here. I have an iPhone 7 and it has been working great.

I got a notice that I needed to update my iOS software or the carrier settings would stop working.

I upgraded, and to my surprise, NOW the carrier settings don't work. I visited the apple store, and was told I needed to buy a new phone. Seeing how long this has been going on, how many people are dealing with this, and the lack of an update, it seems a bit like planned obsolescence. Would love an update to be able to use my phone again.

This is how I solved this problem.

Reset the network settingsHard iPhone reset (press volume up once, volume down once and hold power button)Then remove the SIM cardUse the phone until it turns offReplace the SIM card while it is turned offPut the phone on chargeLet it stand there till it boots up

I hope this works out for you, I tried everything and nothing helped until I found this solution and it works, at least for me ...

This is how I solved this problem. 

1. Reset the network settings
  2. Hard iPhone reset (press volume up once, volume down once and hold power button)
  3. Then remove the SIM card
  4. Use the phone until it turns off
  5. Put the SIM card back in while it is turned off
  6. Put the phone on charge
  7. Let it stand there till it boots up 

I hope this works out for you, I tried everything and nothing helped until I found this solution and it works, at least for me ...

I’ve been dealing with this problem for some time, yesterday I updated to the 14.7 RC BETA and have not yet in countered a problem with data going down which was happening to me on my iPhone 11 every few hours.. crossing my fingers apple patched this, so far so good……

That's just ridiculous I literally bought one of the most expensive phones the legendary iphone 12 pro and what i get is device with excellent camera and thats it . Breaks during phone calls. If the phone switches between antennas while talking somtimes the call fall. The system literally prefers poorest signal on 4g instead of excellent 3g signal. Sometimes i success force the phone to switch 3g by shutting down the wifi , can't understand it because the wifi calls is already disabled. Well done apple i prefer my stable iphone 8 at least I can talk with it.

I have the same issue with my iPhone 11 Pro after recent 14.7.1 updates. No service for cellular data. I tried all the trouble shooting steps and none of them work.

i contacted Tmobile and nothing wrong in their end. Anyone has any luck on this bug?! My phone can only function on wifi now. thanks!

I had the same issue show up on iOS 15. Been through all the forums and seen the same stories. Long story short, I took it to an apple store and they ran a diagnostic and found issues with the hardware. They replaced my phone and it’s now working great. iPhone 11 Pro running AT&T eSIM and Verizon SIM card.

I have the same problem and had to go to back to using my wife's pink iphone from 2016. How can I revert the IOS version. They have to give an option to go back to previous version of IOS. BTW, my phone is Iphone 11 pro max. Is this scheme by Apple to force some users to buy new one?

iOS 14 no signal, no cellular data

Q