dyld[434]: Library not loaded: error when running LockedCameraCapture compatible app on iOS 15

Hello,

I am getting the following error while attempting to run my LockedCameraCapture compatible app on an iOS 15 device:

dyld[434]: Library not loaded: '/System/Library/Frameworks/LockedCameraCapture.framework/LockedCameraCapture'
  Referenced from: '/private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/.../MyApp.app/MyApp.debug.dylib'
  Reason: tried: '/System/Library/Frameworks/LockedCameraCapture.framework/LockedCameraCapture' (no such file)

Of course iOS 15 doesn't have the library for LockedCameraCapture, but I have had no issue including Lock Screen Widgets (which require iOS 16), so I am not sure why the error is popping up.

Thank you!

Answered by edee1337 in 807279022

Figured it out: my Capture Extension View (UIViewControllerRepresentable) file had a target membership linked to the main app. Added by accident, removing it was the fix 😅

Accepted Answer

Figured it out: my Capture Extension View (UIViewControllerRepresentable) file had a target membership linked to the main app. Added by accident, removing it was the fix 😅

dyld[434]: Library not loaded: error when running LockedCameraCapture compatible app on iOS 15

Q