Trouble with initializing a SharePlay and using GroupSessionJournal.

I am having trouble with initializing the SharePlay. It works but we have to leave the game (click the close button) and rejoin it, sometimes several times, for it to establish the connection.

I am also having trouble sharing images over SharePlay with GroupSessionJournal. I am not able to get it to transfer any amount of data or even get recognition on the other participants in the SharePlay that an image is being sent. We have look at all the information we can find online and are not able to establish a connection. I am not sure if I am missing a step, or if I am incorrectly sending the data through the GroupSessionJournal.

Here are the steps I took take to replicate the issue I have:

1. FaceTime another person with the app.
  2. Open the app and click the SharePlay button to SharePlay it with the other person.
  3. Establish the SharePlay and by making sure that the board states are syncronized across participants. If its not click the close button and click open app again to rejoin the SharePlay. (This is one of the bugs that I would like to fix. This is just a work around we developed to establish the SharePlay. We would like it so that when you click SharePLay and they join the session it works.)
  4. Once the SharePlay has been established, change the image by clicking change 1 image.
  5. Select a jpg image.
  6. The image that represents 1 should be not set. If you dont see the image click on any of the X in the squares and it will change to the image.
  7. The image should appear on the other participant in the SharePlay. (This does not happen and is what we have not been able to figure out how to get working.)

Here are the classes for the example project I created:

Trouble with initializing a SharePlay and using GroupSessionJournal.

Q