Strange error when sharing ckshare

When i try to share CKshare (parent record) with one of methods: Mail, Message, copy link then i get:

Obj-C-CloudKit[13190:1488194] [lifecycle] [u 0480B7D0-2E2B-46C7-9D25-273E4466827B:m (null)] [com.apple.CloudDocsUI.CloudSharing(1.0)] Connection to plugin invalidated while in use.

The error message seems to indicate that a connection between the CloudKit sharing UI and a plugin is invalidated, which may not be a real issue because the UI will re-connect if needed.

Does your sharing flow work? If yes, you can see the message a noice, and ignore it, as mentioned in On Log Noise.

If it doesn't, I'd suggest that you start with checking if an Apple sample demonstrates the same issue, because implementing a sharing flow involves a few things and it's hard to tell what goes wrong by simply reading the message.

The Sharing CloudKit Data with Other iCloud Users sample demonstrates CloudKit hierarchical sharing. It is not quite up to date, but should still work with today's system. You mentioned "parent record", and so this may be the relevant one:

This Sharing Core Data objects between iCloud users sample that demonstrates Core Data + CloudKit, which is based on zone sharing.

Best,
——
Ziqiao Chen
 Worldwide Developer Relations.

Strange error when sharing ckshare

Q