Envision the future: Build great apps for visionOS

I am honored that I successfully participated in the "Envision the future: Build great apps for visionOS"(https://developer.apple.com/events/view/ZCH7ZUY24C/dashboard) conference. However, unfortunately, I am in China, and due to the visa problem (because it usually takes at least 2 months to apply for a visa, but it only takes about 10 days from the time I received the notice to the meeting), I can't go to the United States to participate in the site. So I hope Apple can place an iPad on site and create a FaceTime link, and then I can make a call to this iPad. I also told Apple about this suggestion, but now there are only a few days left to start. They didn't reply to me. Even Apple has sent me the ticket to the Developer Center and asked me to add it to the Apple Wallet App, which means that Apple has not There is a request to deal with me. So I hope you can give me some advice or help me for those who know about this aspect. For Apple's internal engineers, if possible, I hope you can contact the person who manages this meeting. I'm very grateful for this. Thank you.

Envision the future: Build great apps for visionOS

Q