loudKit Containers are not being created or connecting back do apple dev besides the default container

Every new container i create for cloudkit doesn't work and or connect back to my icloud dev account. Here are the errors:

Communication with Apple failed. An iCloud Container with Identifier 'iCloud.icloud.com.plantclock.backup' is not available. Please enter a different string.

Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: CGL.CannaGrowLog" doesn't support the iCloud.icloud.com.plantclock.backup iCloud Container.

Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: CGL.CannaGrowLog" doesn't match the entitlements file's value for the com.apple.developer.icloud-container-identifiers entitlement.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE Went into xcode > Project name > targets > icloud > containers > + sign and anytime i try to add it fails with the above issues.

Also, going into apple dev website has no option to even see or add containers.

Answered by jaynut in 806368022

I was able to solve this issue, but i'm not sure how. A new 3rd container was created from my Xcode(without me creating it) and now this container is able to connect back to Apple iCloud dev databases.

Accepted Answer

I was able to solve this issue, but i'm not sure how. A new 3rd container was created from my Xcode(without me creating it) and now this container is able to connect back to Apple iCloud dev databases.

loudKit Containers are not being created or connecting back do apple dev besides the default container

Q