From apple account, received an error "Your account can’t access this page." while trying to access the FPS deployment package to check the fairplay encrypted playback.

When we tried to play the encrypted playback for the Verimatrix DRM provider on their player, it did not play on iOS devices. Upon further communication with them, we learned that we need an FPS deployment package from Apple to set up our organization's lab account in the DRM environment.

I first tried using my personal Apple account, and then I created a new Apple account with my organization's email address. Both accounts are showing the same error, 'Your account can’t access this page,' when clicking on the FPS deployment package from this link: https://developer.apple.com/streaming/fps/.

The error likely arises from insufficient permissions or account roles required to access Apple’s DRM resources.

Could you please support to resolve this permission issue or how should we proceed to obtain the FPS deployment package to make the successful fairplay encrypted playback? Awaiting for your response.

Thanks, Ramajayadevi.

From apple account, received an error "Your account can’t access this page." while trying to access the FPS deployment package to check the fairplay encrypted playback.

Q