How do I get the last four digits of the real card number in apple Pay by "PKSecureElementPass.primaryAccountNumberSuffix"?

we want to get the last four digits of the real card number in apple Pay, and I found information about it in the document, link: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/passkit_apple_pay_and_wallet/pksecureelementpass/3543366-primaryaccountnumbersuffix?language=objc My question is how to use it,can you provide sample code? We are very anxious, thank you!

if (@available(iOS 13.4, *)) { NSArray<PKSecureElementPass *> *secureArray = [passLib remoteSecureElementPasses];

NSLog(@"Number of passes in library are: %lu", (unsigned long)[secureArray count]);

if ([secureArray count] > 0) {
    PKSecureElementPass *onePass = [secureArray objectAtIndex:0];

NSLog(@"One pass: %@", onePass);

PKPaymentPass *paymentPass = [onePass paymentPass];

if (paymentPass) {
        NSLog(@"Pass activation code: %lu", (unsigned long)[paymentPass activationState]);

NSLog(@"AuthenticationToken: %@, DeviceAccountIdentifier: %@, PrimaryAccountNumberSuffix: %@",
              [paymentPass authenticationToken],
              [paymentPass deviceAccountIdentifier],
              [paymentPass primaryAccountNumberSuffix]);
    }
}

} else { // Fallback on earlier versions } I try to use "remoteSecureElementPasses", but either distribute certificate or development certificate, the array's count is always 0.

How do I get the last four digits of the real card number in apple Pay by "PKSecureElementPass.primaryAccountNumberSuffix"?

Q