MacOS SDK fails to compile

I am trying to compile a program that uses the MacOS SDK and it fails to compile. I haven't found any information online. I have tried to compile with both the MacOS 14 and 15 SDKs and they both fail.

I get errors such as In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Headers/ApplicationServices.h:39: In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Headers/CoreText.h:26: In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Headers/CTFramesetter.h:21: In file included from /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Headers/CTTypesetter.h:20: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Headers/CTLine.h:138:5: error: unknown type name 'CFAttributedStringRef'; did you mean 'CFMutableStringRef'? CFAttributedStringRef attrString ) CT_AVAILABLE(macos(10.5), ios(3.2), watchos(2.0), tvos(9.0));

Here is the full output: https://pastebin.com/raw/XvMn6S2w

MacOS SDK fails to compile

Q