SwiftData: SwiftData.PersistentIdentifierImplementation) was remapped to a temporary identifier during save

I'm seeing a lot of these in my logs:

PersistentIdentifier PersistentIdentifier(id: SwiftData.PersistentIdentifier.ID(url: x-swiftdata://Course/BC9CF99A-DE6A-46F1-A18D-8034255A56D8), implementation: SwiftData.PersistentIdentifierImplementation) was remapped to a temporary identifier during save: PersistentIdentifier(id: SwiftData.PersistentIdentifier.ID(url: x-coredata:///Course/t58C849CD-D895-4773-BF53-3F63CF48935B210), implementation: SwiftData.PersistentIdentifierImplementation). This is a fatal logic error in DefaultStore

... though everything seems to work.

Does anyone know what this means in this context? Anything I can do to not have this appear?

I get this when I try inserting a new row that violates a unique constraint. I don't know how to suppress it, but I haven't tried that hard since it works as I want it to. I think.

Interesting... I thought that was just supposed to do an UPSERT (which it seems to do), though I thought that was by design and not something that should justify a warning.

Agree that it seems to work fine despite the scary error message.

I'm also seeing this when UPSERT-ing data.

SwiftData: SwiftData.PersistentIdentifierImplementation) was remapped to a temporary identifier during save

Q