Class name duplication between core data and Apple private framework

After updating to Sonoma and Xcode 16, I get this when I run my macOS (objective C) app from Xcode:

Class Trace is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AudioAnalytics.framework/Versions/A/AudioAnalytics (0x273300e68) and /Users/jean/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/STRyper-ezekeictrpwjnggxusdnbwqpzqtf/Build/Products/Debug/STRyper.app/Contents/MacOS/STRyper (0x10015b8f0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

How do I solve this without changing the class name? Trace is a subclass of NSManagedObject. FYI, the core data model uses the "Xcode 8.0" tools version and the module of the class is set to "Global namespace".

Changing the class name doing so would force me to create a new core data model, and mess with other things as I encode some core data objects to files using NSCoding (which uses class names).

Thanks.

It seems I didn't have a choice, so I renamed the class. I used @compatibility_alias, but I still needed to update the encoding and decoding of objects to maintain backward and forward compatibility .

I guess I should have added prefixes to class names in the first place, but Apple may consider using more specific names for its (private) classes as well. "Trace" is very generic.

Class name duplication between core data and Apple private framework

Q