Can’t use writing tools or priority notifications anywhere

I just updated to 18.1 beta 4 and the only AI features I can use are the new Siri and photo cleanup. The rest are unavailable. Apple intelligence takes up 589mb on my iphone

Answered by Cballer10 in 804778022

To resolve the issue, I disabled Wi-Fi, connected my battery pack to the phone, disabled Apple Intelligence, rebooted the phone, and then reenabled Apple Intelligence. After that, the issue was resolved. I understand that the battery pack is an unexpected addition, but I read some forums that mention a weird power thing with this update. I actually used the writing tools to refine this post. I hope this helps! :)

Stuck here

Accepted Answer

To resolve the issue, I disabled Wi-Fi, connected my battery pack to the phone, disabled Apple Intelligence, rebooted the phone, and then reenabled Apple Intelligence. After that, the issue was resolved. I understand that the battery pack is an unexpected addition, but I read some forums that mention a weird power thing with this update. I actually used the writing tools to refine this post. I hope this helps! :)

stuck here. Still downloading apparently 🤷‍♂️

Can’t use writing tools or priority notifications anywhere

Q