[ERROR] Could not create a bookmark: NSError: Cocoa 4097 "connection to service named com.apple.FileProvider" when using PhotosPicker

Hi I am using PhotosPicker and SwiftData with iOS17.0. I released my own app using codes of two above. No problem came up right until I upgraded my iphone to iOS 18.0 17th of September 24. A single post pokes the similar problem. SwiftData and PhotosPikcer. He or She said it was about SwiftData Model Insert something. But, I was able to use other methods that use SwiftData, so insert Model setup isn't my problem.

But when tapping a photo to get a photo from PhotosPicker makes the ui goes down, and navigate back. Weird. iIt doesnt crash but when I tap a photo, the debug message [ERROR] Could not create a bookmark: NSError: Cocoa 4097 "connection to service named com.apple.FileProvider" comes up and the view navigates back. The selecting a photo itself doesnt include any SwiftData related methods, it only does loadTransferable thing and shows the photo on the screen.

I cannot understand it. it only happened when I upgraded to iOS 18.0. AND Then i debugged the prob with Xcode 16.0 nothing but the unexpected message appears and not many posts are up here or google. Can you help me?

Things I tried:

1. Check any use of the PhotosPickerItem anywhere else. -> No where.
  2. Use try await loadTransferable
  3. Changed the form of initiating PhotosPikcer View
  4. Debugging every line -> Nothing appeared.
     PhotosPicker(selection: $currentImage, matching: .images, photoLibrary: .shared()) {
            Text("")
        }
        .frame(height: 360)
        .photosPickerStyle(.inline)
        .photosPickerAccessoryVisibility(.hidden, edges: .bottom)
        .photosPickerDisabledCapabilities(.selectionActions)
        .onChange(of: currentImage) { _, newImage in
             // SomeLogic 
        }
        .ignoresSafeArea(edges: .bottom)
        .transition(.move(edge: .bottom).combined(with: .opacity))

Could you please provide a link to your test project. That'll help us better understand what's going on. If you're not familiar with preparing a test project, take a look at Creating a test project.

I have the same issue. XCode 15.4 (15F31d) on MacOS 14.5 (23F79), project is built for iOS 17.5. This is my test project: https://github.com/philipto/Nserr/tree/master This is the error I see in the console: [ERROR] Could not create a bookmark: NSError: Cocoa 4097 "connection to service named com.apple.FileProvider"

Xcode 16.1 beta 2 / iPadOS 18.1 beta 5

Using the PhotoPicker. It is intermittent. Used the same component in two different views. One succeeded, one failed with the described error.

[ERROR] Could not create a bookmark: NSError: Cocoa 4097 "connection to service named com.apple.FileProvider" when using PhotosPicker

Q