How to delete build settings in xcode.

Ive added sone plist values to my info plist and then deleted them, but they still appear in my build settings. How do I reset my build settings to default in xcode?

@Xion07

I understand how frustrating it can be when unwanted plist values persist in your build settings. Providing specifics helps to get a clear idea of the issue. What value is persistent?

Please remember to clear and rebuild the project every time to remove a value from the info.plist.

Here's a list how you can reset your build settings to the default in Xcode:

1. Select Your Project Target: In Xcode, navigate to your project window, select your target, and then go to General tab.

2. Select the "Build Settings" Tab: At the top of the project settings section, click on the "Build Settings" tab.

3. Show All Build Settings: At the top-right corner of the build settings window, there should be a button "Show All Build Settings". Click on it to reveal a comprehensive list of settings.

4. Reset to Default: Now, look for the unwanted plist values you've deleted. Click on the ⚙️ icon next to the setting, and from the pop-up, select "Reset to Default".

These three steps should remove the added plist values from your build settings.

If you find that some settings remain overridden, you might need to check Xcode's Build Settings Reference or dive into your .xcuserdata/Settings directory to find more specific configurations. However, the above should handle the case of most build settings resets.

Let me know if you get this resolved! Otherwise, please provide screenshots and steps you have followed.

How to delete build settings in xcode.

Q