Disable Inappropriate Content Warnings in Writing Tools

I’ve noticed that the writing tools frequently display content warnings for certain topics, often more than seems necessary, and I would love to see a way to disable them in my app.

Specifically, I have encountered many situations where mentioning LGBTQ topics triggers a content warning and temporarily blocks the user, while similar mentions of heterosexual topics do not. For example:

Triggers Content Warning:

“I’ve been listening to this song on repeat yesterday and today haha. It’s really nice that it’s about being homosexual ~u~”

“I’ve been listening to this song on repeat yesterday and today haha. It’s really nice that it’s about being *** ~u~”

Does Not Trigger Content Warning:

“I’ve been listening to this song on repeat yesterday and today haha. It’s really nice that it’s about being heterosexual ~u~”

“I’ve been listening to this song on repeat yesterday and today haha. It’s really nice that it’s about being straight ~u~”

This inconsistency not only introduces unnecessary friction when discussing diverse topics but may also inadvertently suggest that LGBTQ topics are inappropriate or immoral. Such an implication could be harmful to many users, especially young adults, by reinforcing negative perceptions of LGBTQ issues.

I believe it’s important for the AI writing tools to handle all topics equitably to promote inclusivity and diversity. And would love to be able to disable these warnings in my app.

here’s a video showcasing the example prompts above: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0bdGPxy2xmGZT2ildAU4ThERQ

Disable Inappropriate Content Warnings in Writing Tools

Q