fed up with xcode and its recurring bugs

Xcode doesn't download the “manual” provisioning profiles for my iOS apps, and when I do so from the site there's no way to install them properly. One day Apple will have to fix this, it's really the annoying thing every time we renew our certificates or update macOS and Xcode!

As described in Xcode Help: Manually Signing an App it is expected that you need to manually download your provisioning profiles if you have chosen manual code signing.

If you think it should work another way, then won't you please consider filing a feature request asking for the functionality that you desire.

If you open a bug report, please include a description of the problem with your certificates you're trying to solve, and post the FB number here once you do.

Bug Reporting: How and Why? has tips on creating your bug report.

Hi. In the settings/account form you have a "download manual profiles" button. What is its purpose if it doesn't down manual profiles ?

Our engineering teams need to investigate this issue, as resolution may involve changes to Apple's software. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could open a bug report, include some screenshots demonstrating the issue you're trying to solve, and post the FB number here once you do.

Bug Reporting: How and Why? has tips on creating your bug report.

done : FB15184956

fed up with xcode and its recurring bugs

Q