system crash on ios and freeze

Feedback ID: FB15148112

Hello, I have submitted a feedback on feedback assistant. I am using iphone 14 pro ios 17.5.1. Since yesterday, I can not enter settings app. and on some screens my phone crashes.

While deleting an app, also system crashes.

Can you look at the logs at sysdiagnose_2024.09.16_23-52-06+0300_iPhone-OS_iPhone_21F90.tar.gz ?

Thank you I want to share my ticket here due to current issue is very crucial for me.

Ticket: Which of the following did you encounter on-screen when the system crash occurred? Gray Loading Spinner appeared over black screen

What were you doing on the device just before the crash occurred? whatever i do

Please describe the issue and what steps we can take to reproduce it: when i open settings, it is not opening and also when i switch between screens it freezes and shutdown with spinner. i am very sad :( i can not use my phone. it began today morning i am software engineer, i try to find log details via xcode but i could not catch it. only localization text missings error exist on logs. but i could not find the solution. please help me thank you

Hello @e-dev, thank you for submitting a bug report and attaching a sysdiagnose. My first recommendation in a case like this would be to update the operating system. But that would require opening the Settings app, which based on your description is not possible. Alternatively, if you have all your files backed up, you can Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings using a computer. Otherwise, please continue to track the status of your bug report via Feedback Assistant.

system crash on ios and freeze

Q