Xcode 16 / Reality Composer Pro 2 segmentation fault issue

After installing MacOS Sequoia, Xcode 16 & RealityComposer Pro 2 my Apple Vision Pro projects (worked perfectly with Xcode 15) started to give me Tool terminated by signal 'Segmentation fault: 11' error while compiling RealityKitContent assets. This happens only when I try to build project with .usdz models exported from Blender, but when I try with sample models from apple website it works nice with no errors. Is there any solution?

Hi,

It's difficult to say exactly what's going on without more details.

Given that Xcode and RCP are crashing on Blender exported USDZ assets, you can create a bug report for us that includes those assets along with any relevant details about Blender configuration. Please include crash logging. Please also post the FB ID here.

As the issue may be specific to Blender, we recommend reaching out to the Blender community to see if this is a known issue with potential workarounds. The Blender community can also help to verify your USDZ export settings.

In the meantime, continue to use Xcode 15 as a workaround assuming that's compatible with your version of macOS.

Xcode 16 / Reality Composer Pro 2 segmentation fault issue

Q