how to setup info.plist

I accidentally deleted info.plist from the navigator menu and now i get two errors when I clean/build the project: Multiple commands produce '/Users/josephnicholas/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ThAug1-dlmsxzducymrcmhdmtjuxjckqfxj/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/ThAug1.app/info.plist' and duplicate output file '/Users/josephnicholas/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ThAug1-dlmsxzducymrcmhdmtjuxjckqfxj/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/ThAug1.app/info.plist' on task: CopyPlistFile /Users/josephnicholas/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ThAug1-dlmsxzducymrcmhdmtjuxjckqfxj/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/ThAug1.app/info.plist /Users/josephnicholas/Desktop/backups/ThAug1/info.plist

Haven't you a backup of your ptoject ? You should.

See here how to recreate it: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1337403/how-to-regenerate-an-iphone-xcode-info-plist-file

To create an empty info.plist file: just select "New File from template..." on the "File" menu in Xcode.

In the "New File" window you pick "Resources" on the left hand and then "Property List".

Then, define the keys that are needed, such as:

/* Bundle name */
"CFBundleName" = "your app name";

/* Privacy - Camera Usage Description */
"NSCameraUsageDescription" = "app needs to access camera to snap a photo.";

/* Privacy - Photo Library Usage Description */
"NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription" = "app needs to access photo rolls to search for.";

Don't forget the semi colons.

how to setup info.plist

Q