[NetworkComponent] Cannot find component's entity (guid=***, typeID=***, type=CustomComponentRCPInputTargetComponent, entity=xxxx).

Hi. I recently added SwiftUI context menus and picker menus to my app, but when they are activated they flicker rapidly, and it is impossible to select anything (there is no hover effect either). When these menus are activated, the console prints lots of warning messages similar to this:

[NetworkComponent] Cannot find component's entity (guid=14395713952467043328, typeID=295756909031380028, type=CustomComponentRCPInputTargetComponent, entity=0x1047c6750).

This issue doesn't seem to happen on visionOS 1.2 simulator, but is reliably reproducible on visionOS 2.0 simulator and device.

Any idea what this might be related to? I am attempting to narrow down on the issue but it's challenging to do so without knowing what the error is about. Thanks!

Answered by NSCruiser in 803701022

Never mind - it was due to me putting device anchor matrix in my view model, thus causing the observing SwiftUI view to excessivly refresh.

Accepted Answer

Never mind - it was due to me putting device anchor matrix in my view model, thus causing the observing SwiftUI view to excessivly refresh.

[NetworkComponent] Cannot find component's entity (guid=***, typeID=***, type=CustomComponentRCPInputTargetComponent, entity=xxxx).

Q