Weird Reality Composer Pro Orbit animation bug

Behavior: Orbit animation doesn't show up. Both for OnTap trigger and OnAddedToScene trigger. It is not an issue with my code because I tested with an emphasize float animation and it works perfectly.

Environment: ARKit + RealityKit, iOS18

My animation timeline settings: A simple Orbit animation block with a target, a pivot entity. 1s duration, orbit direction clockwise, axis(0,1,0), 1 revolution, and blend layer 300.

My Behavior setting: OnTap -> play the animation

Hello @MohaElder !

While investigating your question I was able to get both OnAddedToScene and OnTap triggers to work as expected with an orbit action in the timeline. One gotcha you may have missed for OnTap is that you need to configure your RealityView to listen to tap input with a gestures modifier:

.gesture(TapGesture().targetedToAnyEntity().onEnded {
    value in
    _ = value.entity.applyTapForBehaviors()
})

Check out the sample project and WWDC video available here. The presenter begins discussing this step around the 15:30 mark.

For OnAddedToScene, I was able to get this trigger to work without any extra configuration. This trigger should play your timeline action as soon as the scene loads in. If you share a bit more about your project, I would be happy to help troubleshoot here!

Weird Reality Composer Pro Orbit animation bug

Q