Need to remove a button image and use new xcode features

HI, I have an older app that used a button with an image in a storyboard that is also localized. The image was just a red button with rounded corners, white stroke outline, and two lines of white text. (actually two words on top of each other)

Now I see that I should be able to create this button with the new xcode button features. I want to try that, by removing the old image and just setting the configuration boxes. I see under the Attributes view, there is the setting with my image fileaname,but no dropdown box to set like "none" or an abiltity to remove it right there at the setting of it. I didn't want to delete the button since it would wipe out the connected code etc. I want to be able to translate the two words to other languages as well.

I can't find instructions for this particular task. I guess it's too trivial but I just not figuring it out. I keep deleting the whole button. And now the constraints are all gone so I need to use the new xcode to set it backup. thanks for any guidance with the xcode interface! Chrissie

Answered by Claude31 in 803222022

If I understand correctly what you want, you just have to clear (delete) the ext with the present image nam. That's equivalent to a 'none'.

Accepted Answer

If I understand correctly what you want, you just have to clear (delete) the ext with the present image nam. That's equivalent to a 'none'.

OMG. I didn't know I could actually hit the delete key there. Worked perfect! Gees.. Thank you so so much!!!!

Need to remove a button image and use new xcode features

Q