Xcode 16 beta 6 - Widget gallery doesn't show app in iOS 15

We have minimum deployments set to iOS 15 in one of the app for both application and widget target.

When install app in simulator or real device using Xcode 15.4, it works fine in iOS15, iOS16, iOS17 and iOS18 beta.

When install app in simulator or real device, using Xcode 16 beta 6, it works fine in iOS16, iOS17 and iOS18 beta but in iOS 15, our app doesn't show in widget gallery.

I have the same issue. Mine until iOS 14 though.

Is there a solution? I also encountered this problem. I created a widget project in Xcode 15, but it crashed when I compiled it in Xcode 16 and the widget could not be found.

Same issue here. My app with widgets works perfectly fine when compiled with Xcode 15, but when compiled with Xcode 16, widgets no longer work on iOS 15 (they continue to work fine on iOS 17 and 18, not sure about iOS 16).

When trying to run on an actual iOS 15 device, there are loads of error messages in the console, including a crash with "Swift entry point not found".

I am experiencing the same issue with Xcode 16.0. I have tested my widget on iOS 15-18 simulators and iOS 15 and 18 physical devices. The widget only disappears on iOS 15.

same issues in xcode16.0 I can't use widgets on iOS15 and iOS16 on real phones and emulators, either my own projects or open source demos of multiple widgets downloaded from github.

Xcode 16 beta 6 - Widget gallery doesn't show app in iOS 15

Q