Unity/PolySpatial GameController framework failing to load

I have a simple example of a motion matching (MxM for Unity) character controller that uses Unity's input system and gamepad support. In editor the scene and inputs work as expected. When I build to headset the app stops at an initialization step where my game controller should kick in. The app doesn't crash but my character is frozen in A-Pose and doesn't respond to input.

I'm wondering if this error I'm seeing in the logs is what's causing it? And if so how do I fix it?

error 15:56:11.724200-0700 PolySpatialProjectTemplate NSBundle file:///System/Library/Frameworks/GameController.framework/ principal class is nil because all fallbacks have failed

I'm using Xcode 16 beta 6 Unity 6000.0.17f1 VisionOS 2.0 beta 9

Hello @brycelynch

I attempted to reproduce your issue using the versions you are on, but I was able to successfully connect a bluetooth gamepad to visionOS to control a character I created in Unity using the PolySpatial plugin. I did not see the issues as you described. I am also seeing the message NSBundle file:///System/Library/Frameworks/GameController.framework/ principal class is nil because all fallbacks have failed in my Xcode log, but this is a warning and not an error, and I do not think this is related to your issue.

Could you share more details about your project? Are there any other errors you are seeing? In case you are seeing a bug, please file a bug report using Feedback Assistant, it will help us get more technical details about what you are seeing.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Unity/PolySpatial GameController framework failing to load

Q