Post Notification to RCP but Timeline won't fire

I am trying to use onNofitication in BehaviorComponent to fire up my composed timeline actions. Which is formed up by one TransformTo action, one Hide action and followed by a Notification action indicating the other two actions are finished.

With this post, I successfully send a notification to RCP to fire up my timeline with identification:

NotificationCenter.default.post(
  name: NSNotification.Name("RealityKit.NotificationTrigger"),
  object: nil,
  userInfo: [
    "RealityKit.NotificationTrigger.Scene": scene,
    "RealityKit.NotificationTrigger.Identifier": "onSomethingStart"
  ]
)

On the other hand, to subscribe that Notification Action, I append a onReceive function below my RealityView, and succesfully received my notification

private let notificationTrigger = NotificationCenter.default.publisher(
        for: Notification.Name("RealityKit.NotificationTrigger"))

guard let entity = out.userInfo?["RealityKit.NotificationTrigger.SourceEntity"] as? Entity,
              let notificationName = out.userInfo?["RealityKit.NotificationTrigger.Identifier"] as? String else { return }
        debugPrint("Received notification: \(notificationName), entity name: \(entity.name)")

Which means that my Timeline is fired up because I can received my notification in my Timeline.

But the rest two actions just don't appear to be working. I played the timeline in RCP it works fine.

Anything I missed to make it tick?

XCode beta 16.1 VisionOS beta 9

Just like applytapforbehaviors(), with onNotification, do I need to explicitly call something like playAnimation/applyNotificationForBehaviors? Maybe?

Its sounds like the Behavior Component isn’t completely configured in Reality Composer Pro. Make sure there is a Behavior Component on the entity you want to play the timeline on. Then, verify the Behavior component is using an OnNotification trigger. The value you set when posting the notification must exactly match the string you provide as the “Notification Identifier” on the Behavior component in Reality Composer Pro. The action you specify on the Behavior component must be the name of the timeline you want to play.

Then post the notification in code: NotificationCenter.default.post( name: NSNotification.Name("RealityKit.NotificationTrigger"), object: nil, userInfo: [ "RealityKit.NotificationTrigger.Scene": scene, "RealityKit.NotificationTrigger.Identifier": “String_used_on_Behavior_Component_Notification_Identifier_in_RCP" ] )

If the problem still persists can you please log your feedback on Feedback Assistant and attach an isolated project that can reproduce the issue?

Post Notification to RCP but Timeline won't fire

Q