"Sign in with Apple" logo - how to make personalized for MacOS?

"Sign in with Apple" logo - how to make personalized for MacOS using my customized logo for the specific application?

Answered by DTS Engineer in 805203022

Hi @advancecoder56,

The app icon and app name metadata comes from the App Store for the native client app. For websites using Sign in with Apple, the app icon comes fro the App Store, but the service name comes from the configured Services ID name in Certificates, Profiles & Identifiers.

If the app has not yet been distributed on the Mac App Store, the default app icon shown in your image above is used instead.

Cheers,

Paris X Pinkney |  WWDR | DTS Engineer

You have ways to customise le Sign In as described here : https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/sign-in-with-apple#sign-in-with-apple-buttons

using my customized logo

What customisation do you want ? You cannot create your own logo but only use Apple provided icons, as explained in the document:

Use only the logo artwork downloaded from Apple Design Resources; never create a custom Apple logo.

But this is not the Apple logo slot, it is the slot for my app's logo. How do I configure it to show my App Icon from Xcode UX?

Hi @advancecoder56,

The app icon and app name metadata comes from the App Store for the native client app. For websites using Sign in with Apple, the app icon comes fro the App Store, but the service name comes from the configured Services ID name in Certificates, Profiles & Identifiers.

If the app has not yet been distributed on the Mac App Store, the default app icon shown in your image above is used instead.

Cheers,

Paris X Pinkney |  WWDR | DTS Engineer

"Sign in with Apple" logo - how to make personalized for MacOS?

Q