Could not resolve host: repository.map.naver.com

Hi,

I am using Xcode Cloud to build our app, and our app has the cocoapods dependency NMapsMap(Korean map library from Naver inc.). https://navermaps.github.io/ios-map-sdk/guide-en/

The library uses git-lfs to download its data for the map, however it keeps failing and retrying 3 times to download with this error(and finally fails)

Showing All Messages
[!] Error installing NMapsGeometry

[!] /usr/bin/curl -f -L -o /Volumes/workspace/tmp/d20240826-7482-5cn94o/file.zip https://repository.map.naver.com/archive/pod/NMapsGeometry/1.0.2/NMapsGeometry.zip --create-dirs --netrc-optional --retry 2 -A 'CocoaPods/1.15.2 cocoapods-downloader/2.1'

% Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current

Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed

0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0curl: (6) Could not resolve host: repository.map.naver.com

Warning: Problem : timeout. Will retry in 1 seconds. 2 retries left.

0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0curl: (6) Could not resolve host: repository.map.naver.com

Warning: Problem : timeout. Will retry in 2 seconds. 1 retries left.

My ci_post_clone.sh file is here, and doesn't seem to have something to be wrong.

export HOMEBREW_NO_INSTALL_CLEANUP=1

brew install cocoapods

pod install

The issue could be DNS server issue between Apple Xcode Cloud servers and Naver repositories server, so I also posted to the Naver cloud forum.

Please help for this issue, and hope the build can resolve the host soon. Nowadays I manually build and distribute the codes in manual...

Hi jeonghanjoo, The output you've included does not look like it's from Xcode Cloud directly so it's hard to tell what the issue is. For cases like this, could you file a feedback from within Xcode? This will include some logging that can help diagnose the problem. You can find the instructions to do this here. -Thanks

Any update? Still failing... I attached the failed log file from the Xcode Cloud.

Could not resolve host: repository.map.naver.com

Q