Gathering required information for troubleshooting Sign in with Apple user migration

This thread has been locked by a moderator; it no longer accepts new replies.

Hi,

Please see TN3159: Migrating Sign in with Apple users for an app transfer for more information on the expected end-to-end app transfer and user migration flow.

Additionally, if you'd like for the iCloud and App Store engineering teams to confirm if the errors are related to a revoked authorization to previous users accounts, please submit a report via Feedback Assistant and include the following information:

Gathering required information for troubleshooting Sign in with Apple user migration

To prevent sending sensitive JSON Web Tokens (JWTs) in plain text, you should create a report in Feedback Assistant to share the details requested below. Additionally, if I determine the error is caused by an internal issue in the operating system or Apple ID servers, the appropriate engineering teams have access to the same information and can communicate with you directly for more information, if needed. Please follow the instructions below to submit your feedback.

For issues occurring with your user migration, ensure your feedback contains the following information:

• the primary App ID and Services ID
  • the client secret for the transferring team (Team A) and the recipient team (Team B)
  • the failing request(s), including all parameter values, and error responses (if applicable)
  • the timestamp of when the issue was reproduced (optional)
  • screenshots or videos of errors and unexpected behaviors (optional)

Important: If providing a web service request, please ensure the client secret (JWT) has an extended expiration time (exp) of at least ten (10) business days, so I have enough time to diagnose the issue. Additionally, if your request requires access token or refresh tokens, please provide refresh tokens as they do not have a time-based expiration time; most access tokens have a maximum lifetime of one (1) hour, and will expire before I have a chance to look at the issue.

Submitting your feedback

Before you submit via Feedback Assistant, please confirm the requested information above (for your native app or web service) is included in your feedback. Failure to provide the requested information will only delay my investigation into the reported issue within your Sign in with Apple client.

After your submission to Feedback Assistant is complete, please respond in your existing Developer Forums post with the Feedback ID. Once received, I can begin my investigation and determine if this issue is caused by an error within your client, a configuration issue within your developer account, or an underlying system bug.

Cheers,

Paris X Pinkney |  WWDR | DTS Engineer

Boost

Q