VisionOS Shareplay - Persona Preview Profile

Hey, I was reading through the Happy Beam intro website(https://developer.apple.com/documentation/visionos/happybeam) and I stumbled upon the info about Persona Preview Profile, that suppose to help with testing SharePlay on the device.

However, the link from the website points to 404- and I was curious if anyone knows what Persona Preview Profile is and how exactly can it help with testing SharePlay? Where can I find more info about it?

Answered by Vision Pro Engineer in 802006022

Hey @AdamMax,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This profile was only available to developers using the Apple Vision Pro developer kit to enable Spatial Personas, I'll update these docs to remove this.

This is no longer needed to use spatial persons. See Use spatial Persona (beta) on Apple Vision Pro for more info.

Thanks,
Michael

Hey @AdamMax,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This profile was only available to developers using the Apple Vision Pro developer kit to enable Spatial Personas, I'll update these docs to remove this.

This is no longer needed to use spatial persons. See Use spatial Persona (beta) on Apple Vision Pro for more info.

Thanks,
Michael

VisionOS Shareplay - Persona Preview Profile

Q