Model and Text Overlap Issue in Vision Pro App After GitHub Push

I’m developing an app for Vision Pro and have encountered an issue related to the UI layout and model display. Here's a summary of the problem:

I created an anchor window to display text and models in the hand menu UI. While testing on my Vision Pro, everything works as expected; the text and models do not overlap and appear correctly. However, after pushing the changes to GitHub and having my client test it, the text and models are overlapping.

Details: I’m using Reality Composer Pro to load models and set them in the hand menu UI. All pins are attached to attachmentHandManu, and attachmentHandManu is set to track the hand and show the elements in the hand menu. I ensure that the attachmentHandManu tracks the hand properly and displays the UI components correctly in my local tests.

Question: What could be causing the text and models to overlap in the client’s environment but not in mine? Are there any specific settings or configurations I should verify to ensure consistent behavior across different environments? Additionally, what troubleshooting steps can I take to resolve this issue?

Hi @SidAura

The perspective a person is viewing the text and models from changes as they move their hand. From certain perspectives the text and models may appear to overlap. Consider using BillboardComponent on the entity so that it continuously points toward the user.

If that doesn't work then I need more information to troubleshoot. Can you share a screenshot of the error?

Model and Text Overlap Issue in Vision Pro App After GitHub Push

Q