About node graph creation

Greetings,

I want to create an app for Mac and iOS that utilises nodes creations and attachments like used here https://docs-assets.developer.apple.com/published/121c7befdfd24432f4393febe305ebf0/HomePageMaterial1~dark.png

As a web developer I know about Vue-flow. But I want to create apps for Mac and iOS.

An apple's inner solution for these nodes creations and management if exist please share or if not then a better workaround please!

Thank you,

Answered by DTS Engineer in 801064022

That particular screenshot is from Reality Composer Pro, which is used to create 3D content for visionOS apps.

If you'd like to start learning how to create apps for any Apple platform, take a look at the Pathways materials.

— Ed Ford,  DTS Engineer

Accepted Answer

That particular screenshot is from Reality Composer Pro, which is used to create 3D content for visionOS apps.

If you'd like to start learning how to create apps for any Apple platform, take a look at the Pathways materials.

— Ed Ford,  DTS Engineer

Thank you for your reply,

I am already creating apps using SwiftUI. Recently I published my first app on App Store. But what my question is that If I have to create custom behaviour (node creation, connecting, etc.) then what "kit" is best option for it or can provide functionality like this, e.g. sprite kit can do most of it but I don't know should I use it cause update call with extra code might be expensive, or should I use plain SwiftUI then I don't know if I will have such functionality achievable, otherwise I can use both or is there an already existing module provided by Apple for developers to customise or create nodes for their own purpose like DSL (Domain specific language) like vvvv or vue-flow. Something like that.

I am accepting this as answer because I think this functionality is currently not pre-created but there is plenty to create even better with Apple.

About node graph creation

Q