How to trigger actions by OnCollision in Behaviors Component

It's all about notifications to trigger actions from RCP's new Timeline system. From Compose interactive 3D content in Reality Composer Pro I am actually starting to confuse why there was need to use Entity.applyTapForBehaviors in code to trigger content in Behaviors Component. Simply because in Behaviors Component, we have chosen OnTap to allow a "Tap Notification" to trigger our action (on a selected target object).

Then I guess by selecting OnCollision this trigger, I should write something like CollisionEvent.entityA.applyCollisionForBehaviors, which we don't have. And ofc the collision on my object won't trigger this action (because I only did things in RCP not in code).

Ignoring this post has pointed out we could use Behaviors Component's OnNotification to trigger something for now.

I found that I could still use OnTap trigger but actually put my code Entity.applyTapForBehaviors under my subscribed collision's begin event. That actually works better than OnCollision

So what is the design principles here? And how could I trigger a collision notification to let my Behaviors Component's OnCollision actually works?

How to trigger actions by OnCollision in Behaviors Component

Q