What is the correct way to modify a SceneStorage variable from an AppIntent to one scene only for iPad SplitView mode

Apple's sample code 'Trails' supports multiple scenes, however everything is using shared state across the scenes. Put the app in Split View mode and have two windows of the app running and navigate, you can see both mirror each other. Works as designed, it is using a shared 'navigation model' across all scenes.

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appintents/acceleratingappinteractionswithappintents

I would like to know if there is a supported or recommended way to modify individual scene storage from within the perform body of an AppIntent. The objective is to have App Shortcuts that launch different tabs in a TabView or different selections in a List.

In short, I want to deep link to features, but account for more than one scene being open on iPad and only have programatic navigation happen on the scene that is 'foremost' or the 'activated' one in Split View.

I have it working with either a @Dependency or posting a Notification with my main ContentView listening to the other end, but it changes all scenes.

What is the correct way to modify a SceneStorage variable from an AppIntent to one scene only for iPad SplitView mode

Q