Apple Intelligence cannot be downloaded (MacOS)

Hello,

I still have problems with the activation with Apple Intelligence despite Beta 2 I had recently written a post here but had to make a new one because I had accidentally marked the old post as solved. I really tried to restart everything and reinstall MacOS it always gets stuck with Preparing even in memory you can't see a download I even tried it with VPN. I constantly use mobile hotspot is it maybe because of that? Unfortunately, I don't have Wi-Fi at home, only an unlimited data volume contract.

MacBook Air M2 and 170GB free Storage

Fixed it. Yepp, hotspot was the problem. I used hotspot from an android phone (it showed wifi symbol, not personal hotspot symbol like my iphone used to) and apple intelligence started downloading, I can check it now in storage.

Same problem. and I use hotspot too.

Accepted Answer

Fixed it. Yepp, hotspot was the problem. I used hotspot from an android phone (it showed wifi symbol, not personal hotspot symbol like my iphone used to) and apple intelligence started downloading, I can check it now in storage.

Yes, that was really the whole time the problem I also got it done on the iPhone when I was in the WLAN actually mobile phone should continue to work with download but maybe that will still be changed. Regarding MacBook, it's still stuck, but it doesn't matter.

They change it

Apple Intelligence cannot be downloaded (MacOS)

Q