When dose Main Camera Access's Provisioning Can support App Store Conect?

I have noticed the enterprise api of main camera access can only use to develop. I need to test by testflight and deliver on ABM. So when can I do this?

Answered by Vision Pro Engineer in 799992022

Hey @GodHedwig,

The latest information about this is in the Building spatial experiences for business apps with enterprise APIs for visionOS article. It states the following:

Currently, you can request access to the entitlements for Development Only purposes. With this access, you can build and run apps on your registered test devices with development provisioning profiles. Distribution access for apps using any of these entitlements will be available at a later date.

Thanks!

Hey @GodHedwig,

The latest information about this is in the Building spatial experiences for business apps with enterprise APIs for visionOS article. It states the following:

Currently, you can request access to the entitlements for Development Only purposes. With this access, you can build and run apps on your registered test devices with development provisioning profiles. Distribution access for apps using any of these entitlements will be available at a later date.

Thanks!

When dose Main Camera Access's Provisioning Can support App Store Conect?

Q